Saturday, December 15, 2007

Finally, after almost two months, Parry and I finished the Thank You notes from our wedding! And found spots for all of our gifts! Now we can start on the holiday gift shopping. Seriously, we haven't even started yet.

Parry and I are thoroughly enjoying married life...we'll have been married for two months this week. We survived Thanksgiving, juggling families and all. And we seem to have a pretty good plan in place for christmas.

A couple weeks ago, we received great news! We had been planning a New Years trip to Ohio to see the Matsons for a few days. (Chris and Aaron were matron of honor and best man at our wedding) Instead, the Matsons will be coming here to share a week and half with us! They were headed out here anyways so they decided to come a bit early. So, it will be like old times for a few days.

That's about all I have on my mind for now...think I'll get some online holiday shopping done.

No comments: