Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What? It's Been How Long?

I knew it had been a long time since I posted, but woah! No postings since July, that's crazy!

Well, we had a crazy fun summer and I'm settling in for fall. Lots of projects, playing and time with friends and family. I hope to post some updates and maybe a photo montage soon.

Right now, it's almost 3:00am and I'm having trouble sleeping. Thought I'd do a quick post of 10 things I'm grateful for right now (in no particular order):

1. My wonderful husband.
2. Our beautiful little family.
3. My cozy, homey house.
4. The perspective, patience and peace that come (slowly) with age.
5. Fuzzy blankets and warm cups of tea.
6. The simplicity of my life.
7. The luxury of having "enough."
8. Living in a place with so much opportunity.
9. Curling up with a good book (or my kindle).
10. The ability to connect with others in so many ways - in person, facebook, blogs, skype, google, etc.

No comments: