Tuesday, November 13, 2007

We Did It!

Well, we did it! We're married! Parry and I have been enjoying wedded bliss for almost a month now.


Thanks to the help of our friends and family, our wedding went off really well. We have never felt so special!


After the wedding, Parry and I took a honeymoon. We spent three days in St. Louis, some time in Springfield, Illinois (the land of Lincoln), and then headed back home to spend an evening with the Matsons in a little town just outside of the city. We even managed to squeeze in some time at the SPAM museum in Austin, MN! (We had been talking about going to the Spam museum for at least three years! what a fun visit)


I decided to start a new blog. I'll use this space to gush (and I'm sure vent) about newly married life. Right now all I can say is I never knew that marriage would be so wonderful! I figured we'd be pretty much the same as before (which was great). But I was wrong...there is something so enjoyable about knowing what my life is going to be like. There is no more wondering will I meet the right guy, will I get married, what will happen..because now I know that no matter what happens, everything will be okay because Parry and I will face life together as a team. Mushy, I know, but great!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Congrats to both of you! ;o)

Chris said...

Your post made me smile. Marriage is wonderful...who knew? I wish we were around to share your first year of marriage joys and frustrations. We miss you tons and think of you often. Nothin' but love from the Matson's to the Tofts;)